Extra! Extra! Read all about it: PubTrawlr hiring newsletter coordinator!by Future Historian April 19, 2022
Looking for a couple of hours?
PubTrawlr is hiring!
We have a pretty active blog but we have vastly underutilized direct email marketing. We need a motivated and creative individual, with experience in Mailchimp or similar software platforms, to coordinate our direct outreach to potential customers.
This person would:
- Design an email template for a biweekly newsletters
- Develop interesting factoids and content to encourage engagement with newsletters.
- Integrate current contacts from our CRM
- Develop content to be cross-posted on our blog.
- Develop short-term promotional strategies to encourage sales. This could include promotional codes and swag giveaways (we have cool stuff –> shirts, mugs, and a secret stash of “black label” products.
- Manage the prospect database.
- Segment different versions of the newsletter based on our customer verticles. We market to both businesses and individuals.
- Familiarity with marketing literature
- Desire to continue to research best practices in newsletter development tactics (using sources such as Medium)
- A good design sense
This would be a contract position and would pay $15 per hour. We expect it would be about 3-4 hours per week, so it’s a great way to have some walking around money!
Reach out to us at Jon or Matt [at] PubTrawlr.com
Leave a Reply